Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Teacher Time

Teacher Time is where I work with students 1:1 with IEP goals. If a group is behind in something I will also take this time to finish up any work.

Each student has their own bin along with a clipboard with a data sheet for their IEP goals. Click here for my free data sheet on TPT! Each bin contains materials that relate to the child's IEP. I am still working on creating and putting together some materials for my kiddos but each child has at least one thing to work on for now.



While I am working with one student, the other student or students will do an activity. For group C they will usually work on puzzles or coloring. Group B will work on unfinished worksheets, coloring, or looking at a book. Group A does this calendar sheet.


I wanted to implement this center this year because last year I felt like some of my students goals were not being worked on as often as I would like. This seems to be a great solution and also provides for some catch up time if needed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment