Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Reflections!

Another week has flown by! This week we began our curriculum, rotations, and specials. It was a bit hectic at first but we are getting the hang of things!

What Worked: This week and next week we will be learning all about outer space in science class. I created a unit that I have begun working on with my students. It includes an adapted story in 2 different levels, vocabulary word cards, worksheets, bingo, and an outer space board game. I have begun reviewing the words and reading the story to my students. Next week we will get into the worksheets and games. I also want to do an experiement and an edible for this unit. I will surely post pictures of both of those next week! Here is my unit on TPT.




Highlight of the Week: Today was Grandparent's Day and grandparents got the opportunity to come and eat breakfast with their grandchildren and make a craft in the classroom. It is nice to see my students with their families and see them have fun together. Here is the craft that my kiddos made with their grandparents!

0 comments:

Post a Comment