Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Orange Center Tasks!

Here are the tasks that I have set up in the orange center. I am thinking about switching some of them up pretty soon so that my kiddos don't get bored of the activities. The activities have numbers and a color. Green: beginning level, Blue: Intermediate level, Yellow: Advanced level. I decided the levels myself based on the ability levels of my students. My group A can do any of the activities independently while my other two groups may need some help with the higher level activities. I want my kiddos to be independent with the activities since my assistant is busy working one-on-one with a student.

The tasks in this center are based on fine motor skills.


1: Cutting Tasks

All of the materials are in the bin for easy access for my students. The tasks came from Kids Learning Station and from DLT Kids.


 
2: Dot Stampers

The stampers are from the dollar store and I got some of the stamping sheets for free from TPT and the alphabet sheets from this blog.

3: Dot Stickers

I got the same alphabet sheets from task 2 and laminated the sheets. The students place the dot stickers on the laminated sheet and then take them off when they are finished.




4: Clothes Pin Tasks

The alphabet task came from the FCRR website and the color task was a free sample from file folder heaven.


5: Stamps

I got these stamps in upper case and lower case from a donors choose project. The sight word stamping sheets are from TPT.


6: Lacing

These were bought from an education store and some also came from a donors choose project.



7: Puzzles

I have wooden peg puzzles for my group C and 50 piece puzzles from the dollar store for groups A and B.

8: Towel Folding

I got the idea for towel folding from my internship in a high school classroom. It is a functional skill that our kiddos can use in their everyday life and it also works on motor skills!


9: Pegs

This product also came from donors choose. There are many different peg activities out there.
 

 


So that's it! My orange center tasks. Once I change some around I will update you! Remember, this is also the center where my assistant works one-on-one with students on flash cards, so there arnt many tasks to complete here. Each student only completes one of these tasks a day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment