Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Schedules

Before I talk about the schedule in our room, I want to take a few moments to brag about my amazing students! Yesterday was our first day of rotating and using our schedules which in turn caused a few meltdowns and some confusion among my students and staff. Since it was the first day I had to teach my kiddos how to use their schedules. Anyways... onto the bragging! Today was fabulous! It was only the second day of using our schedules and they did amazing. No major meltdowns and almost perfect transitions, almost ;) I am excited to see how much better my kiddos get with their rotations throughout the school year.

So at our school, one of our assistants pulls students out 2-3 at a time for an hour to work on ABLLS. ABLLS is a program that uses principles of Applied Behavior  combined with individualized student goals. Also throughout the day students go to speech, OT, or PT if needed. We also have at least one special every day. With this hectic schedule I had to find a way for all of my students to get the information they needed. So we rotate throughout the day in 20 minute intervals.

Here is our master schedule.


Here is our teacher schedule.


I will go into detail about each part of the schedule and how the student schedules look and how they are used. Thanks for reading!

Chelsea

0 comments:

Post a Comment