Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Open House/Meet the Teacher

Today we had open house at my school when parents can come and meet the teacher and receive a plethora of information for the upcoming year! My first year teaching (last year), I had a garden classroom theme and I made super cute potted plants for my students with a little sign that said "Let's Grow Together." The parents really seemed to like them. :) So since I am doing a bird theme this year I decided to make these cute little goodies!









I ordered some clear box containers from amazon for about $5. I then cut different shades of brown paper into tiny strips (I know, a lot of work, but it saved me a few bucks!). I also bought little birds from the dollar store to glue on top and put jelly beans in the box to represent eggs. I then added a little note that said "Watch us spread our wings". My parents thought they were adorable!


Chelsea

0 comments:

Post a Comment