Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Day 2 and 3 of Apple Week!

Here are the activities that we did Tuesday and Wednesday!

On Tuesday at the u-table where the students work with me, we sorted apples based on color and then graphed them. Graphing is a 5th grade standard for us so I figured it would be good to incorporate for this activity. I bought a few different apples in each color; red, green, and yellow. On Wednesday the students were able to taste each apple and pick which was their favorite. This proved to be a fun activity and a healthy snack!




Also yesterday, one of my assistants played an "I Have, Who Has" game with an apple theme with my students. This is the first time I have used this game and since it was also probably the first time the students played I wanted to use somthing simple, so we played it using upper case letters. I got this game from TPT for free :) Click Here.

Wednesday, one of my assistants played apple bingo with the students that I created. I will be putting it up on TPT once I create some more cards.
 

My other assistant made apple trees with the students out of small pieces of ripped paper. I love these types of crafts because it also works on fine motor skills. Here they are up in the hallway. I love them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment