Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

Worksheet File System

Last year as a first year teacher I would print out worksheets and they would just end up piled on my desk. Over the summer I wanted to create a better storage system for my worksheets. Here are all of my binders I have so far. I am sure I will continue to gather worksheets through the years and my collection will grow!


I have monthly themed binders that incorporate holidays and seasons. Right now I have two math binders; one for lower level math and one for higher level. I also have a language arts binder that has comprehension worksheets, rhyming, phonemic awareness, etc. I have small binders for different science and social studies themes. Next, I am thinking of getting a filing cabinet so I can store more of my hands on actvities!

I will also be putting these binder labels up on TPT soon, so keep a look out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment