Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Fall Math!

Here are some of our fall themed math activities!

Harvest Patterns!
We used different beans to make patterns and I printed out a black and white scarecrow for them to color. I had a sample for my kiddos to copy but it can also be differentiated to allow the students to make their own patterns.


Corn Counting!
This is super easy to differentiate. Can be used with numbers, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. I saw this online but with candy corn. Believe it or not, none of my students like candy corn! So we used some beads that I had in the craft closet. This way we were also able to hang them up!




Turkey Math!
Here is three different ways I differentiated this for my kiddos! We have one with numbers 1-10, one with counting by 10s, and a clock!





0 comments:

Post a Comment