Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

Orange Center Re-Vamp!

Since we are well into the school year now, I wanted to allow my kiddos more practice with the skills they have learned so far. So I decided to redo my orange center!

Now, the flash cards and data sheets are at the purple center and my orange center has become a hub for practicing and reviewing academic skills and concepts. Each child now has a drawer or bin with their name on it. Inside there are math sheets that are laminated or in a sheet protector so they can be done with a dry erase marker, file folders, their morning meeting books, and any other activity that they can review. Each bin is individualized for each student and what they have been working on. My assistant monitors this center and helps out if needed. I love that my kiddos are getting more academic practice throughout the day!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment