Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

Classroom Tour 2015-2016!

Hello!!! I am finally going to post some pictures of my new classroom! We moved to another location over the summer so I am super excited that this year I have a much bigger classroom. Here are just a few pictures of my room and I will explain certain centers in detail in a later post. ENJOY!


 


Love my nautical theme!! Here is our door with student info, how we get home, OT/PT and Speech sign-out, and our line up and hands in pockets visuals. Visuals can be found here!
 
View of our room from the door!

 
 
 Computer center, birthday wall, filing cabinet storage, morning work, home note storage, supply storage!
 Our job helper board, cubbies for backpacks, bathroom bag under white board.
Reading/ Free time area
 View of right side of the room from the back.
 View from the back of the room
My assistants center! IEP goals, fluency cards, and independent activities.
 Visuals at center and fluency storage.


 Morning Meeting/ Teacher Time area.

0 comments:

Post a Comment