Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Purple Center Tasks Cont'd!

Here are my the rest of my purple center tasks #s 11-19.










11: Matching Word to Picture Puzzle. I got this puzzle from Office Depot in the clearance section!
























12: Shapes. This uses the tanograms and some boards that I got from an educational store. My kiddos need to do 2 of these.
























13: Pen/Pencil Sort: Students sort pens and pencils that I took from my classroom stash. I put a picture of each in the containers I found at Walmart.




























14: Sock Sort: This is a great functional activity for my students to do. They must find the matching sock and fold them together.














15: Silverware Sort: I got a silverware tray from Walmart and some plastic spoons, forks, knives, and straws. I put a picture of each in the slot where they belong. Also another great functional skill!



16: ABC Trace: I got these textured letters from a donors choose project. Students trace the alphabet with their finger.



17: Pocket Chart Activity: This also came from donors choose. Right now students put a letter that I highlighted with red sharpie in each of the slots and then find a picture that begins with that letter. I plan on changing up the activities throughout the year.



18: Shape Sort: This also came from donors choose. Students sort shapes into the tray.


19: Number to Object Match: This is from donors choose as well. Students match the number to the number of objects. Depending on the students level, they do not have to do all 30.



So that's it! My purple center. As you can see some activities I created just using items that I already had in the classroom. There are so many different tasks that you can create and I plan on creating more for next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment